Only By God's Grace


As I tried to think of a title for this blog, I knew it would be difficult. My gift is not words. Only by God's Grace it came to me, and I not only thought this was great because I knew it was Only by God's grace that I have been saved, but I also I knew that it was Only by God's Grace that I have been blessed beyond measure with four beautiful children and been married to my husband for 17 years. It hasn't been easy, but I know only by God's grace have we come this far. Since I am not gifted at words, I knew it was only by God's grace that he helped me come up with a great title for the page. As I thought of a song to add, I automatically thought of one of my new favorites - although I know it's been around for awhile it's just recently been one of my new favorites - Who am I by Casting Crowns! I couldn't believe it when I played the video and the first words on the screen were: "Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God; not by works, so that no one can boast! I was trying to think of that whole verse when I made the blog and then with the video God gave it to me. God never ceases to amaze me. Thank you, God, for all that you do and who you are!

2 comments:

mochachinalatte said...

You've done well my young padawan! The blog looks great and the your writing and pics make a great read. Love ya' Monica

Unknown said...

Hi, April,

I thought you did a great job with your blog...enjoyed reading through your entries.
Hope to read more..

Love, Aunt Julie