December 9 & 10th
















Today we did ornament 9 and 10 and gift 9 and 10. I was really sick still but started feeling so much better late in the day. Thank you, Lord! Day 9 was a cluster of grapes and we were reminded how the grapes were to remind us of the Israelites and their sin. The wheat, day 10, was a reminder of Naomi and Ruth and how Ruth worked in the wheat fields and was there for Naomi no matter what! I pray, Lord, I will have that kind of love for my family! We gave in on day 10 to the kids constant begging us to open a gift - I guess this is the bad part about wrapping your gifts early. So their surprise for day 9 and 10 was to open a gift each! Brian got a clock that shines the time on the wall, Brandon got a hot wheel car set, Alyssa got some hair gel, headband, set, and Andrea got some earrings! Now, I'm off to bed! Goodnight, sleeptight, and don't let the bed bugs bite! Much love and many prayers! Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future!

No comments: